The Flynn Unimixer® is a proportional mixing device which utilizes air pressure to entrain combustible gas and deliver the mixture to burners. It offers high mixture pressures and accurate air gas proportions at all firing rates when used with zero pressure gas. The Flynn Unimixer® is used with either a compressed air supply or conventional air blower.
Capacities-BTU/hr at various air pressures
|DP No.||Designation||4 oz||5 oz||12 oz||16 oz|
|092500||3 FUM –Unimixer only||12,4000||17,000||20,900||24,600|
|092600||3 FUM-RV –Unimixer with Ratio Valve||12,4000||17,000||20,900||24,600|
Instructions Adjusting Air-Gas Mixture
Adjusting Air Gas Mixture
1. Remove cap “A”.
2. Turn air on “half open”; turn gas on “full open”.
3. Turn gas ratio screw (under cap “A”) completely in (clock-wise) – then back out 3 or 4 turns (counter clock-wise).
4. Do not make any further adjustments until flame has been established.
5. After flame has been established, adjust gas ratio screw for a sharp silvery blue flame without any yellowness at the tip of the flame.
6. After proper flame has been set replace cap “A”.
7. Do not change setting of gas ratio screw after initial setting.
8. Use gas cock to turn flame “on” or “off”.