Model F-2000FA Flame Analyzer for continuously monitoring burner efficiency of premix burners.
Analyzer is used to continuously monitor the air-gas mixture being delivered to a given burner or oven zone in order to optimize the burner efficiency. Values are displayed as a number.
This enables the operator to manually optimize and maintain the burner efficiency.
Take the guess work out of
Calibrating your air/gas ratio:
• Decrease fuel waste and expense
• Helps reduce the CO levels in the flue gases
• Helps reduce NOx levels in the flue gases
• Improves productivity
• Increases burner efficiency
• Allows for easy routine monitoring
• Indicates changes in air/fuel that can be due to changes in air temperature, humidity or gas composition.
Cell resistance check
High Point Calibration
Low Point Calibration
Display: Multi digit LCD
Analog output – isolated 4 to 20mA
The F-2000 FA is designed to intergrate with existing combustion systems