The Model FL Flame Treatment Machine provides uniform 360 degree surface treatment to your cylindrical products in a compact and affordable package. Universal hold down for your products through the vacuum system. Burner features angular and height adjustment.
- Part flexibility for cylindrical and irregular shaped items. Sizes from ball point pen barrels to gallon containers.
- Height and angular adjustment for burner.
- Overload clutch.
- Machine control technique entirely eliminates the problem of electrical component obsolescence.
- Geneva indexer provides harmonic (smooth acceleration and deceleration) dial motion.
- Entire print area is rotated 360 degrees through the flame to maximize adhesion. Uniformity of treatment is guaranteed.
- Rotating through the flame allows for the fastest cycling time while ensuring thorough, consistent treating.
- Once parts are loaded, no rollers, belts, or escapements adjust. Changeover from one part to the next can't get any easier.
- Whether promoting adhesion for UV inks, coatings, or adhesives, the flame treatment system allows adjustment of indexing and rotation speed as well as flame height.
- Compact design.
- Affordable price.