HC 511 Single slot
HC 511 Triple slot
Three-slot burner for extra high capacities up to 30,000 BTU/in.
(higher capacities available. Please consult Flynn Engineering)
Series 511 high capacity burners provide flame stability over a wide range of firing rates without the use of flame retention flanges.
Other HC-511 burner features include
- Positive, instantaneous light-off between sections at all firing rates and from a single source of ignition.
- Cast-iron construction with stainless steel ribbon ports
- Wide range of turn-down
- Burners can be joined to form continuous flame patterns with a wide variety of lengths and inlet positions.
- Flanged ends for easy assembly
- Flexible mounting burners can be fired in any directions
- Suitable for high velocity air circulation systems in temperatures to 800°F and air stream velocities up to 2500 fpm.
- Suitable for natural, propane, butane without change in burner construction.
- Direct Flame Applications
- Surface Treatment
- Web Treatment
- Food Bake Ovens
- Preheating for Preforming
- Drying Applications
- Air Heaters
- Direct-fired Recirculating Ovens