Model F-2000 IPA
Integrated Plasma Analyzer
for continuously monitoring the flame chemistry of direct flame plasma surface treating systems
The Flynn F-2000- Next Generation Integrated Flame Plasma Analyzer is used to continuously analyze and monitor the air-gas mixture being delivered to the burner to optimize the flame chemistry.
Plasma values are displayed as a number. This enables the operator to manually maintain the PLASMA VALUE™ for optimum surface treatment.
Take the guess work out of
Calibrating your air/gas ratio:
- Improves productivity & efficiency
- Indicates changes in flame chemistry that can be due to changes in airtemperature, humidity or gas composition.
- Avoid multiple treatment runs, due to improper ratios.
- Saves time on initial air/gas ratio setup.
- Allows for easy routine monitoring.
- Maximizes quality throughput.
- Cell resistance check
- High Point Calibration
- Low Point Calibration
- Display: Multi digit LCD
- Analog output – isolated 4 to 20mA